Name:

I am a romance writer trying to get noticed in the market. I write inspirational and sweet historic romance. I love Regency England and most of my stories are set during that time period, 1800 to 1820.

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Good Morning

I need coffee. I need it like air, like water, like sleep. It's my wake-up potion and my morning ritual. I lust not only for the caffeine, but for the hot bitter beverage that delivers the stimulant. There is something timeless and comforting about a creamy cup of java and jelly toast. I am home.

Welcome to my blog, my ritual, my comfort, my stimulant. A place to empty my mind and allow thoughts, just random thoughts about stuff, to fill a page. A place where there is no judgment, no pressure, no urgency.

Just floating on a sea of thoughts.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rene said...

Hi Olivia. I too need coffee for the exact same reasons. And don't bother with the creamer or sugar.

7:59 PM  
Blogger Melissa Amateis said...

Olivia - LOVE your new blog. And the first post was excellent. I don't like coffee for some reason, but I wish I did after reading your post!

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home