Name:

I am a romance writer trying to get noticed in the market. I write inspirational and sweet historic romance. I love Regency England and most of my stories are set during that time period, 1800 to 1820.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Literacy Signing












I don’t think I mentioned how much fun I’m having… good times.

I just left the literacy signing and the room was electric! So much hustle and bustle going on!

The line to get in snaked around some corded off area, like a roller coaster ride at Disney World, then extended up the escalators and snaked on the upper floor. The hotel had staff directing everyone to the lines. Once in, the room was orderly, with the big name authors around the perimeter and the others lay out alphabetically on long tables. The authors had their books stacked up on the tables in front of them. I got a chance to talk to some of my favorite authors, like Julie Ann Long and Lorraine Heath. I also saw Vicki Thompson, Lisa Mondello, Theresa Mederios, Christina Dodd, Terri Garey, Stacey Keane, and Tawny Weber.

There were many authors, more than five hundred in total.


The first picture is me all ready for the day.



1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Any pics with you and Aunt Terri?

I love you!!

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home