Name:

I am a romance writer trying to get noticed in the market. I write inspirational and sweet historic romance. I love Regency England and most of my stories are set during that time period, 1800 to 1820.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Too busy?

An article in my newspaper the other day lamented the busyness of a teenager. They highlighted stories of teenagers who have an after school job, get home at ten pm, then have three hours of homework to do. Teens are involved in sports, music, clubs, church groups as well as working, and volunteering for nonprofit groups. The story focused on the stress level of these teens.
Am I doing the same thing? I am going to be extremely busy for the national conference next week. I was commenting to my husband that I am not only going to the workshops, but presenting one, AND representing my chapter at the leadership seminar, AND making and selling jewelry, AND playing tourist. How much more can I cram into five days?
Then I talked with another gal from my local chapter who said how many events she was involved in, and I did not feel swamped anymore. I think everyone at the conference will be busy... and loving every minute of it...!!!
The week will go by so fast my head will be spinning. So I better write down every minute so I can have a journal of the conference. My first post will Monday after we arrive in San Francisco.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home