Name:

I am a romance writer trying to get noticed in the market. I write inspirational and sweet historic romance. I love Regency England and most of my stories are set during that time period, 1800 to 1820.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

We Walked The Golden Gate Bridge










My friend Rita really, really wanted to walk across the Golden Gate Bridge. So.. like a fool, I agreed... just kidding, but it was long and tiring. We walked from the dirt of San Francisco to the dirt of Sausolita. The bridge isn't too terribly long, only 8000 feet from end to end. And I was surprised as to how flat it was. I have walked the Mackinac Bridge in Michigan, and that bridge is five miles long!

But the Golden Gate Bridge has beauty of its own.

We watched two ocean freighters go underneath it. The day was sunny and warm. The weather was windy as all get out up on the bridge. We watched the famous San Francisco fog roll in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home