Name:

I am a romance writer trying to get noticed in the market. I write inspirational and sweet historic romance. I love Regency England and most of my stories are set during that time period, 1800 to 1820.

Friday, August 01, 2008

Moonlight Madness Bazaar






Last night was the Moonlight Madness Bazaar where the chapters sell items to the conference attendees. My chapter was selling Fairy Muse Jewelry. We had a lot of fun at the bazaar. As you can see, I am wearing head boppers which caused many smiles from the shoppers. Many thanks to Katrina from my chapter who made the stand up signs. We received many compliments on the artwork. One women was so taken by the art that she bought the sign...! Hey Kat, she wants more!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome Mom!!! Sounds like you are having a great time!!

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home