Name:

I am a romance writer trying to get noticed in the market. I write inspirational and sweet historic romance. I love Regency England and most of my stories are set during that time period, 1800 to 1820.

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Gone Camping









In case you were wondering what happened to me, upon my arrival home from RWA and San Fran, I was whisked away to another vacation week, this time camping. Yes, I went from the Marriott to a tent within the same day. I didn't even get a chance to sleep one night in my own bed before being subjected to a cot and sleeping bag. However, the campground is a beautiful one in Ontario. And, as usual, here are some of the pictures I took.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tess said...

Oooh - lovely. The Pinery, is that at Grand Bend? We stayed in a hotel there years ago.

12:24 PM  
Blogger ~~Olivia said...

Yes, the Pinery is on the shores of Lake Huron, near Grand Bend, Ontario. It's our very favorite camping park! The sites are huge and wooded and the beach is great!

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home