Name:

I am a romance writer trying to get noticed in the market. I write inspirational and sweet historic romance. I love Regency England and most of my stories are set during that time period, 1800 to 1820.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Another vacation

I have a short vacation coming up next week. Nothing big and fancy like the last one. I am just going to visit my sister and "play" with her children and mine. I have two boys and she has two stepsons. The four boys just love each other. So I am visiting her and taking all the boys to a science museum, the zoo and plenty of swimming. I am looking forward to getting off work for a week and going to another city. And maybe it will be cooler next week.

This 90+ degree weather is killer. We do not have air conditioning at home and the house gets up to 85 or so. Fans, cold water, etc. At least it cools off at night.... and I work in an air conditioned office.

3 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Amateis said...

Hope you have fun, Olivia!
I don't know how you survive at home without a/c - I would positively shrivel into a pathetic ball of human misery.

12:55 PM  
Blogger Rene said...

Vacation? What is this "vacation" thing you speak of? I can't remember the last time I went on vacation.

Have a good time.

10:12 AM  
Blogger ~~Olivia said...

Vacation - a chance to get out of my own messay house and live a hotel; driving for hours to visit relatives; spending money recklessly

When my children were young, I remember years of NOT going anywhere because traveling with young children was no picnic. "This too shall pass" and you will have vacations again.

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home